Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit cards for the PGT online exam to be held from 25 June. The candidates who have applied for the said posts can download their admit cards online at dsssbonline.nic.in. The online examination for PGT (Advt no 02/20 and 04/20) will be held from 25th to 30th June in Computer Based Mode. The examination will be held in two sessions on 25, 28 29 & 30 June.
The name of the examination center and timing are mentioned in the E-Admit Card. Detailed instructions regarding the online examination and downloading of e-admit cards are also given on the official website of the Board i.e- dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
Earlier, the PGT online examination scheduled between 8th June 2021 to 20th June 2021 was postponed and now the same will be held from 25 to 30 June 2021.
1. Go to the website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board at dsssb.delhi.gov.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link that reads, 'Download Admit cards for DSSSB examination scheduled on 25th 28th 29th & 30th June 2021'
3. The admit card login page will open in a new window
4. Enter your Login credentials
5. Click on submit, your PGT Admit card will appear on the screen.
6. Download and carry a photocopy of the same at the examination center.
For more updates regarding the DSSSB PGT examination, admit card, etc., the candidates are asked to visit the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in, from time to time.