The Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLUs) has rescheduled the 28th Date of September 2020 to host the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 in Social Distanced Computer Based Test (SD - CBT) Modality. The Consortium of NLUs (CNLUs) shall activate the CLAT 2020 Admit Card Link for the Candidates. The Consortium of National Law Universities will upload in the Website the CLAT -20 Hall Ticket 10 days prior to commencement of Social Distanced Computer Based Test Common Law Admission Test 2020 with intimation through SMS Alert. CNLUs CLAT 2020 will bear detailed instructions including Global pandemic CoViD 2020 prescribed by the Government of India.
The Consortium of National Law Universities CLAT 2020 Admit Cards will have the details including the Examination Center, Time of Reporting, and the Documents to be accompanied by the CLAT 2020 Admit Cards. The Candidates' entrance in the Examination Venue will necessitate Barcode Scanning. The Consortium of National Law Universities will conduct the Common Law Admission Test 2020 aimed at drawing up the Merit Lists.
The UG CLAT 2020 with Examination Duration 120 Minutes (02-Hours) comprises150 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type with Negative Marking. The CLAT (UG) 2020 with Maximum 120 Marks involves a Negative Marking of 0.25 for each Incorrect Response.
The PG CLAT 2020 with Examination Span 02-Hours' (120 Minutes) consisting of 120 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions with Negative Marking involved therein. The CLAT (PG) 2020 with Maximum 120 Marks involves a Negative Marking of 0.25 for every Incorrect Response.
We would highlight the Consortium of National Law Universities prescribed CLAT 2020 Guidelines in reference to Global pandemic novel CoViD-19 to be held in the Social Distanced Computer Based Test as follows:
The CLAT 2020 will follow a Model whereby:
01) That the Staff will be deployed for Crowd Management ensuring Orderly movement and only candidates wearing Face Masks / Face Shield only will be granted permission to enter the Examination Center;
02) The Staff with Thermo Guns will be present at the entry gate to detect CoVid-19 symptom in the candidates;
03) Sufficient cleaning Staff, Center Administrators, and invigilators with Face Masks and Hand gloves
will be deployed;
04) Sanitizer Spray Machines with Disinfectant liquid will be used to thoroughly sanitize Examination Centers;
05) Sufficient Hand Sanitizer and Hand Soap will be placed across the CLAT 2020 Test Centers and in the Washrooms;
06) The Candidates with mild Fever or CoViD symptoms will not be permitted access inside the CLAT 2020 Examination Venue. A separate Isolation Laboratory will be set up to accommodate such candidates;
07) Plastic Protective Equipment (PPE) kits will be made available for CLAT 2020 Staff personnel in the Isolation Labs.
08) The Isolated Candidates would be provided with 03-Ply Masks and Hand-gloves in the Isolation Lab(s).
Further Important Instructions
01) All the CoViD-19 symptomatic Candidates with temperature >99.14 will be directly directed in to the Isolation Lab for attempting CLAT 2020;
02) In case of the Divyang Candidate / Physically Challenged Candidates accompanied by Scribes, both the Candidates and the Scribe must necessarily carry individual N95 Masks;
03) The Candidates essentially with the following items shall only be permitted into the Examination venue:
Face Masks, Protective Hand Gloves, Personal Transparent Water bottle, Personal Hand sanitizer (50 ML), A Simple Ball Point Pen
CLAT 2020 related documents (Admit Cards, Identification Card, etc.)
The Candidates shall be expected to keep their Smartphones in Switch-off Mode. They would also be reminded to switch off their Mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting. CLAT (UG) / CLAT (PG) 2020 Merit-listed candidates would be offered Admission into the following National Law Universities:
Should Read: AFCAT Admit Card 2020 Cycle 2 Released
22 National Law Universities The Consortium of National Law Universities
05-Years' Integrated Bachelor of Arts Legum Baccalaureus (B.A.LL.B.) / B.A. Bachelor of Legislative Laws (L.L.B.)
Magister Legum or Legum Magister ( LL.M.) / Master of Legislative Laws (LL.M.)
Bachelor of Business Administration Legum Baccalaureus (B.B.A., LL.B.) (Hons.) Degree Programs
One Year LL.M Program in Corporate Laws and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Laws
01) National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
02) The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR)
03) West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS)
04) Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
05) Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Law University (DBRANLU), Haryana
06) Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU), Jabalpur
07) Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad
08) Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU),Mumbai
09) Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur,
10) Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla
11) Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University(DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
12) Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappalli
13) National Law University & Judicial Academy (NLUJA) Assam
14) National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
15) National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
16) National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Kochi
17) Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
18) Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
19) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
20) Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gujarat
21) National Law University (NLU), Bhopal
22) National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur,
The CLAT 2020 examination for both UG and PG candidates scheduled for 7th September 2020 has been postponed to Monday, the 28th of September 2020 from 2 to 4 PM.
Consortium of NLUs Website: consortiumofnlus.ac.in