Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the Group 1 Services Main Examination 2019 schedule. Commission has also issued the official notice regarding the Group 1 Services Main Examination, to be held from February 6, 2021. Candidates declared qualified in the Group 1 Services Examination 2019 (AP Civil Services Exam 2019) Prelims, will be eligible to appear for the Group 1 Services Main exam, after filling the Detailed Application Form (DAF). DAF application form is available at website appsc.gov.in.
Candidates who have qualified for admission to Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Combined Competitive Examination (APPSCCE) Mains Examination 2020 that they have to apply again in the detailed application form (DAF) for the APPSCCE Main exam 2020, which will be available on the website of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission during the period of 26-11-2020 to 15-12-2020 till 6 pm.
The Arunachal Pradesh Civil Services Mains Examination 2020 will be held from 6 February, 2021. The e-admit card along with the detailed time table of the APPSC Group 1 Services Examination will be uploaded on the Commission's website for the eligible candidates around 3-4 weeks before the commencement of examination.
Here's the direct link for detailed notification, regards to the APPSC Group 1 Services Main examination 2020-21. To download the admit cards a candidate is required to follow the steps laid-down here-
How to download APPSC Civil Services Main exam 2020 Admit card, after its availability:
1) Go to the website of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission or APPSC
2) At Candidate's Corner- tap to the 'Admit Card' section
3) Then there will appear available admit cards for the respective exams.
4) Select the 'Admit Card' for AP Group 1 Services Mains Exam.
5) Click on the admit card link, you will be directed to a new window.
6) Enter the DAF Registration and Prelims Enroll No./ Date of Birth in the required fields. Finally submit and download the Admit card.