The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has opened the re-registration portal link for IGNOU July 2021 admissions. Candidates who want to apply for admissions to July 2021 cycle (2nd/3rd or final year) can apply online through the official site of IGNOU Samarth Portal on ignou.samarth.edu.in. The last date to apply for the admission round is till June 15, 2021.
Candidates whose result has been declared and advancing to the next semester/year need to re-register online at IGNOU Samarth Portal. Re-registration can be made online at ignou.samarth.edu.in or candidates can follow these simple steps given below to apply for July 2021 cycle.
IGNOU Re-Registration July 2021: How to apply
1. Go to the official site of IGNOU Samarth Portal at ignou.samarth.edu.in
2. Enter your Username ID, Password and Security captcha code
3. Register yourself for the re-registration or next semester/year admission for Jupy 2021 cycle by entering the login details.
4. Fill in the registration application form by entering all the details, subject preference etc. in the required fields.
5. Make the fee payment via given online mode.
6. Click on submit and your re-registration form will be submitted successfully.
7. Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.